ISO 17025:2017 Accredited Services
Facility Accreditation Number: T0846
(20 February 2022 to 19 February 2027)
Levego Environmental Services is proud to announce that the company has recently successfully completed a full re-assessment audit under the auspices of SANAS for ISO 17025:2017. Please refer to our comprehensive scope of accreditation below at the following link:
We are extremely excited to announce that, based on our most recent extension of scope, Levego Environmental Services can now offer accreditation to the following additional standards. The addition of these standards to our service offering will help to ensure our clients can meet their AEL requirements with regards to continuous emissions monitoring systems,
BS EN 14181:2014 Stationary source emissions. Quality assurance of automated measuring systems (AMS) to include,
• a procedure (QAL2) to calibrate the AMS and determine the variability of the measured values obtained by it, so as to demonstrate the suitability of the AMS for its application, following its installation;
• a procedure for the annual surveillance tests (AST) of the AMS in order to evaluate (i) that it functions correctly and its performance remains valid and (ii) that its calibration function and variability remain as previously determined.
BS EN 13284-2:2017 Stationary source emissions. Determination of low range mass concentration of dust. Quality assurance of automated measuring systems
BS ISO 10155:1995 Stationary source emissions. Automated monitoring of mass concentrations of particles. Performance characteristics, test methods and specifications
Our continued focus on maintaining our accreditation, as well as expanding our service offering, reaffirms Levego Environmental Services commitment to improving air quality in South Africa and helping our valued clients deliver on their obligations to cause zero harm to the environment and ensure a sustainable future for our community, South Africa and humanity at large.
Contact us today for a customized solution to your most pressing air quality problems, our in house team of engineers and scientists as well as our collaboration with market leading partners and suppliers will ensure we can tackle any air quality problem. Our clients can rest assured with the knowledge that the project will be performed on time, on budget and meet the expectations of the client, regulator and any interested and affected party.
Do you need results that are reliable and accurate? Join a partner you can trust.
Please contact our offices at 011 608 4148 and email@example.com or contact one of our friendly and competent project managers for your stack testing, ambient monitoring and equipment needs;
• Curtis Malinda at Curtis@levego.co.za
• Hlayiseka Yingwani at Hlayiseka@levego.co.za
• Kobus Moolman at Kobus@levego.co.za