LEVEGO CELEBRATING 20 YEARS
Levego has been in operation now for just over 20 years. During this period, we have endured many tough times and celebrated many good times. We have grown as an organisation and have achieved many successes.
We have achieved what we have set out to do and we have articulated as senior management what we believe our core values to be – Customer service, Respect, Integrity, Trust and Quality.
We would like to highlight some of the significant achievements that we have achieved over the last 20 years and need to be reminded of these achievements as it so easy to forget all we have achieved when it feels like things have not worked out to our expectations:
- We are one of the first companies in South Africa to achieve full ISO17025 accreditation for 49 methods the most comprehensive and extensive offering of its type in the country and successfully migrated to the ISO 17025:2017 system.
- We have recently extended this scope to include EN14181 and EN 13281: Part 2 amongst others which is a first in the country
- We have successfully maintained our ISO 9001:2015 quality management system
- We have maintained and indeed improved many of our systems in our business despite a very difficult economy – including but not limited to our customer relationship management, our accounting and financial tools and policies, safety protocols and so forth.
- We have achieved the highest safety rating from Sasol which is the gold standard for safety as well as achieved an independent 5-Star safety rating from IRCA for both ISO 45001 and 14001 management systems.
- Over the years we have become clearer on who we are and where we are going – this is critical in ensuring the right decisions are made for the business.
- We started out in the beginning with 3 people doing stack emission testing and have grown the business to where it is today offering in addition to stack testing – specialised sampling equipment, ambient monitoring services, laboratory analytical services and a variety of environmental consulting services in conjunction with leading experts in the field
- We continue to maintain both ISO9001 certification and full 17025 accreditation the only environmental company to have both quality systems in place on the African continent.
- We have landed several 17025 projects in spite of the difficult economic climate and the lack of regulatory enforcement – this will continue to grow into the future.
- We have significantly expanded our service offering to the market which is anticipated to bear fruit in the near future as we start to engage with our clients and become essential, indispensable partners in their environmental compliance Journey,
This continued growth could not have been achieved without the dedication and hard work from all our staff and management as well as our loyal customer base. At Levego the shareholders, management and staff pride themselves on the delivery of a good quality, value for money service to all our clients: and up until now this has been achieved through living our values of customer focus, quality, integrity, respect and trust. These values are fundamental to who we are as a company and if we are to continue to achieve our vision, mission and goals it would be impossible without every one of our staff being dedicated to the company values and living them out on a daily basis and with every interaction that takes place between colleagues, client and the community at large.
We want to thank each and every employee and customer for believing in, having faith in and trusting in Levego to deliver on our vision to be the most preferred and trusted supplier of specialised sampling and environmental monitoring services in South Africa. We have been in business for more than 20 years, we are one of the largest, most experienced, and well-respected emissions monitoring companies in south Africa and we have managed to build and maintain a large, diversified, and loyal customer base.
In our journey we started a collaboration with and support the Endangered Wildlife Trust (EWT). We are proud to have shared our 20-year birthday celebration with the EWT at their premises and establishing a “Levego Legacy Forest”. We planted twenty trees and this will be a forest that will be here for generations to come and will be added to over time as we leave a lasting impact and endeavor to make a positive difference in individuals, society and the planet as a whole. Levego and EWT day, refer link https://www.facebook.com/224142540931551/posts/4683339961678431/
We look forward to the next twenty years of servicing our customers at even higher levels of service and building lasting relationships with our customers and all at Levego.